Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: test (do not post)

From: usenet@PARIS.ICS.UCI.EDU
Date: 26 Oct 89 23:31:10 GMT
Subject: Re: test (do not post)
Sender: usenet@PARIS.ICS.UCI.EDU
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Francis Stanley Cwiklik <fc0h+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes

>from Mark Nagel:
>
>do not post this, please.
>
>Too late.  :-)

I guess since it's been pointed at now, I should explain.  I simply
thought that since this group was moderated, the moderator would
catch it before it was posted.  Since the moderation is only a ruse
as I learned yesterday from |>oug's message, it got posted (sigh).
I was having problems sending the announcement about the KT bitmap.
Sorry about that...
--
Mark Nagel
UC Irvine Department of ICS   +----------------------------------------+