Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: non KB talk

From: Sam Mesbah <sam@garfield.mun.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 19:06:45 NDT
Subject: Re: non KB talk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The new Marillion album is called "Season's End".  The new
singer is Steve Hogarth.  I picked up the new single in England
called "Hooks in You" c/w "After Me"  . The B-side is 1000 times
better that the A side.  Fish's new single is out in England and
called "State of Mind" c/w "The Voyeur (I like to Watch)".  The new
album is called "Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors".  I can't wait!
It's so hard to get this stuff in North America!

Sam Mesbah
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Canada