Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

November night

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 25 Oct 89 16:53:56
Subject: November night

  Are you _lonely_? Are you _lost_?

        --------------------------------------

        Announcing the New England Love-Hounds'

               "November Night" Party

        celebrating the release of the _World_

        --------------------------------------

Location:  Julian West's house in Norwich, Vermont.

Time:      Weekend of November 4th / 5th.
           bonfire evening of the 4th.

Features:  romantic tours of scenic Vermont
           no videos, but lots of Kate's music

        --------------------------------------

Norwich is about 2 hours drive from Harvard, 3 from Brown,
3:15 from Yale, 4:30 from Columbia, 5:15 from Cornell.
5 minutes from Dartmouth. 2:30 (?) from Montreal.

There will be considerable space for overnight guests,
although comfort will not be guaranteed for all.
The provident will therefore consider bringing sleeping
bags and what have you.

        --------------------------------------

Arrive as early as you like on _Saturday_, but
_send_me_e-mail_with_an_ETA_! We'll probably go out
for dinner, then have a bonfire, and try to have things
peak relatively early so that people can head home.

Also, there should be enough people still hanging around
on _Sunday_morning_ to make it worth coming if you can
make it by say noon. We'll probably brunch in.

        --------------------------------------

Norwich is just north of the intersection of I-89 and I-91,
making it extremely well connected to Boston, Western Mass,
Upstate NY, Connecticut... further detail on how to reach
my house will be forthcoming. Anyone who requests a map
can have one sent to their paper address, but I _promise_
it is _trivial_ to find.

        --------------------------------------

If you plan to attend, please contact me so I know how many
to expect. Include estimated times of arrival/departure.
Among other things, I will get a sense of how
many people plan to stay overnight, and this may be of
interest to others. I may ask Boston area people to bring
a few supplies up with them. There also seems to be some
likelihood that Boston people would gather somewhere,
perhaps Joe and Larry's place, before coming up.

    RSVP ASAP to julian.west@dartmouth.edu
              or to (603) 646 3467 (work)
                    (802) 649 2966 (home)

See you soon......                      Julian of Norwich