Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Other things discussed

From: Katherine Ann Smith <ks3m+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 16:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Other things discussed

This is in reply to your plea for other music. You've probably found it
already but here's what I've seen.   netnews.alt.rock-n-roll - discusses
Rush and Floyd and just about everything else. If you were from
CMU(which I don't think you are) there would be more choices.  I'm not
trying to be a snob even though it probably sounded that way.  Have fun
with the new billboard. Hope its what you wanted.

 Kathy Smith