Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is Kate trying to tell us something?

From: markl@neptune.AMD.COM (Mark Luedtke)
Date: 24 Oct 89 22:18:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Is Kate trying to tell us something?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910181910.AA00521@das.llnl.gov> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>A major earthquake here the day of the album's release -- is Kate trying
>to tell us something?

I was in Palo Alto on business and had ~25 dollars to last me through the night
and back to Austin the next day, but I went down to Tower and spent some time
looking at it and wishing... (I had no where to play it out there, or I would
have bought it and ate McDonald's.)  I had just returned from Tower when it
struck.

Mark Luedtke    markl@neptune.amd.com    (512)462-5278

Disclaimer (?) My spelling is a work of art