Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bash in Austin TX

From: ti-csl!m2.ti.com!cate@cs.utexas.edu (Darryl Cate)
Date: 23 Oct 89 15:19:24 GMT
Subject: Kate Bash in Austin TX
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ti-csl!ti-csl.ti.com!news@cs.utexas.edu

Hello Lovehounds,

Just wanted to post a public notice of thanks to the Austin folks
who made us poor Dallasites feel so welcome at the Kate Bash
yesterday.  It was a real fun time, lots of good conversation, Kate
obsKuriTies, and food.

Special thanks to Steve Halley, for providing ground transportation
to and from the airport, and to Mark Brown, for inviting a horde of
strangers (some stranger than others :-) into his home and making
us feel comfortable.

Darryl Cate

My office mate and fellow lovehound says I should DEFINITELY change
the spelling of my name.  Hmmm...  Darryl KaTe ?

cate@csc.ti.com