Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

different releases

From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
Date: 23 Oct 89 09:29:00 GMT
Subject: different releases
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: agt@daimi.dk

Really-From: <BOS%HNYKUN53.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>

>Really-From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu
>                                  ... does the laugh belong to the
> end of "Love and Anger" or the beginning of "The Fog"? The answer is,
> it's the beginning of "The Fog."

Well, on my CD (EMI) it definitely is the end of "Love and Anger".

Are there perhaps more differences between the EMI release and the
Capitol release? Is there any (really big) LoveHound out there, owning
them both?

Edwin Bos                    "Hallo, Eeyore," they called out cheerfully.
University of Nijmegen       "Ah!" said Eeyore. "Lost your way?"
The Netherlands                    (The House at Pooh Corner, Milne 1928)