Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV is a bunch of f*heads.

From: Wingerde van FJ <fjvwing@cs.vu.nl>
Date: 23 Oct 89 13:36:55 GMT
Subject: Re: MTV is a bunch of f*heads.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

>Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)

>MTV made no mention of the new album in any news report.  It's up
>to us to complain about this.  The address is:

Well, over here in europe, MTV Europe did an item on TSW(the single/
video) in their programme "Week in Rock". I didn't have time to
write it all down when I saw it, so I can't post much about it.

What does stick in my mind was that she filmed with the camera looking
at the right side of her face (wich you almost don't see in the video
or the different covers) and by God, she looked so plump and old.
I had trouble recognizing her !

She did say on the TSW-video that the song, being a narration, couldn't
really have a storyline, so they settled for a performance, showing
the elemental and sensual energies in nature (fire, hail, etc).
(Anybody noticed this is her first lipsynced video since.... ehhh
did she sync on the last video of the album The_Dreaming ? )

How's the video for Love_and_Anger ? It was to be the American single,
wasn't it?

							FJ!!

(I do so apologize for atverko, he's is a nice kind of guy once you
 get to know him, he's just got a strange sense of humor paired with a
 taste for metal-music)