Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Serendipity

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 16:18:43 EDT
Subject: Serendipity

On my first real serious listen to TSW, I couldn't help but let a giggle
escape at the "yes" closing _Love and Anger_.  What a surprise to hear
Kate laugh back at me!

Unfortunately, my listening pleasure has been slightly clouded by
the news of the earthquake -- I have not yet heard from my family
but I am assuming that they are safe.  I suppose this may postpone
the South Bay Bush bash.  Perhaps the west coast party will coincide
with an east coast get-together after all (we're working on it).  Here's
wishing the Northern Californians a safe return to some normalcy.
Take comfort in Kate...

Jenn
________
  |  |	   turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu  |  let us all be born just one more time
| |  |	   Dept. of Computer Science   |  we may yet get it
\_|  |	   Cornell University	       |  right		      -- Nikki Giovanni