Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Annie Haslam (was:Roy Harper & some misK)

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 18 Oct 89 02:59:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Annie Haslam (was:Roy Harper & some misK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In some recent article or another, Scott Lindsey writes:

>the lady at the counter was amazed... she said that she'd sold a copy of TSW
>to just about every person who'd walked in so far.  And she'd had queries

When I walked in my local store to get mine, the person walking out
had a copy in her hand.

So.... now that I have the CD, why am I back at work instead of at home
doing what we've been waiting for???

>Also due out is the eponymous _Annie Haslam_, but my local store says it's
>been pushed back a week :-(

It's out here.  I saw it but didn't pick it up.  The cover looks almost
*exactly* like many of Danielle Dax's (one in particular).  So much alike
that that's what caught my eye.  I checked the credits of the two albums,
and the photographer was the same, so you can't exactly call it a rip-off.

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
Tandem Computers		(512)-244-8252
Austin, Texas