Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Northern Kalifornia Album Release Kate Bash

From: think!ames!apple!portal!cup.portal.com!Larry_Joe_Hernandez@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 11-Oct-89 23:19:47 PDT
Subject: The Northern Kalifornia Album Release Kate Bash

Really-From: Larry_Joe_Hernandez@pcup.portal.com (Larry Hernandez)

Fr: Larry
Re: CELEBRATE the Album of The Year!

Preliminaries:

First of all, my sincere thanks to our humble pseudo-moderator *>oug
Alan for adding me to "the list," and to Love-Hound eKsTraordinaire
Steve Williams for all the help with my previous postings and endless
frustrations in trying to post on my own: Steve, I think I'm FINALLY
on my own.  To Tracy (tracy), party-animal eKsTraordinaire for getting
the ball rolling for this party, and of course to IED, for, well, just
eKisTing!

Ladies and gentlemen, let there be no doubt (as if there EVER was):

       K A T E  B U S H  I S  G O D.  Period.

Destiny took me in her arms and told me.  And told you, too.  Therefore:

We must CELEBRATE this undeniable, irrefutable faKT!!  And we SHALL!

Mark your Kalendars!  Kancel any appoinTments!  Kancel any disappoinTments!
Sunday, oKTober 22, 2:30 PST till WHENEVER!

567 BoxLeaf Court  San Jose  California (408)249-4664

Directions: