Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: icons, etc for SUN workstations

From: donn%alpha@LANL.GOV (Donn R Hines)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 89 13:02:05 MDT
Subject: Re: icons, etc for SUN workstations
News-Path: lanl!cmcl2!rutgers!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!bloom-beacon!GAFFA.MIT.EDU!Love-Hounds-request

Really-From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)

So ... what I currently have is :
a) icon of front of Hounds of Love
b) large icon of front of Hounds of Love
c) large icon of back of Hounds of Love
d) raster file of front of Hounds of Love
e) raster file of back of Hounds of Love.

So if any of you would like these, e-mail me and I will send them to you.

Ant in Chicago
uunet!motcid!marble!meadley

I'm interested in all of the above, if you still have them.

-donn hines  LANL

p.s. sorry about the first message - a mistake.