Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

icons, etc for SUN workstations

From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
Date: 2 Oct 89 13:37:45 GMT
Subject: icons, etc for SUN workstations
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU

Really-From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)

I don't have intersite ftp, and so I could never get hold of all those
images of Kate held at various sites ..... until now - I have found a
scanner at work - and what was the first thing that I used it on ???

Why Kate of course.

So ... what I currently have is :
a) icon of front of Hounds of Love
b) large icon of front of Hounds of Love
c) large icon of back of Hounds of Love
d) raster file of front of Hounds of Love
e) raster file of back of Hounds of Love.

So if any of you would like these, e-mail me and I will send them to you.

Ant in Chicago
uunet!motcid!marble!meadley