Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi there!

Subject: Hi there!

Talk about being shocked, last month when I stared my programming
courses here at the RIT, I checked out USENET. One of the groups
was called rec.music.gaffa, and I thought that sounded rather familiar.
I entered the group, and it was a group dedicated to Kate Bush, my
all-time favourite singer/songwriter/producer etc. !!!

I had read about Love-hounds in HG, but never actually thought I'd
be able to get in touch with it, but now it appears I can!
Maybe I should tell you something about myself:
I am 18 years old and I live in a suburb to Stockholm called Huddinge
which has about 75000 inhabitants. I've just started a four-year
long education at the University of Stockholm called "Matematisk-
naturvetenskaplig linje", which translates to something like
"Mathematical and scientific line". That probably sounds rather
wierd, but it means that I read lots of different maths courses
and a lot of computer science. When I'm not studying or listening
to Kate, I play tennis,pool,practice archery,Aikido or something else.

How does love-hounds work? I mean, do you have to be a member or some-
thing like that?

nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se       (Patrik Yle'n)