Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-hounds?

Subject: Love-hounds?

Hi there!
Talk about being shocked! Last week when I started my first programming course he
here at the RIT in Stockholm, I tried out Usenet for the first time. The first
thing I did was to list all the groups available
to me. And one of the groups was rather strangely named: rec.music.gaffa. I, of
course, checked it out to see if it was some kind of joke perhaps, but it wasn't
, it was a whole group dedicated to Kate Bush, my all-time favourite singer/dandan-
cer/songwriter/choreographer/producer etc. !

I've read about Love-hounds in HG, but never actually dreamed of being able to
participate myself, but now it doesn't seem that impossible anymore!
My real name is Patrik Ylen, and I'm 18 years old. I live in a suburb of
Stockholm called Huddinge, with approx. 75 000 inhabitants.