Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

about this whole mess...

From: Francis Stanley Cwiklik <fc0h+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 89 00:20:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: about this whole mess...

		oboy...

I seem to have placed my foot in the proverbial bottomless mouth.  Not
only did I seem to have caused a minor fracas with my comments on Led
Zep and the Cure (witness the entirely opposite reactions I got from
Brian Arnold and Steve Williams, both of whom have valid points), I seem
to have indirectly caused poor Bill Shubert to get in hot water for
posting a message meant for me on the newsgroup.  I actually thought the
whole thing was kind of funny-- because it was an accident!  But Peter
Berger comes in and chews poor Bill apart for having made this mistake--
over the very newsgroup he is haranguing Bill for using for personal
purposes!  I can't think of anything much more personal than yelling at
someone via internet.
  I am sorry if any of my comments have caused any trouble (man, I
always seem to do that!), and I hope that everybody can just forget all
about the whole thing nd live safe, productive lives, free of stress
(easier said than done, but just put Lionheart on the turntable for a
while, and it'll come-- I use it for that purpose myself.).

off in a corner somewhere rattling his head in confusion, somewhere in
his own little world...
			---frank