Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT TSW & She's Having a Baby

From: CL249613%ULKYVM.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 89 22:06:43 EDT
Subject: KT TSW & She's Having a Baby
Comment: CROSSNET mail via SMTP@INTERBIT

Date: 02 October 1989, 22:01:06 EDT
From: CL249613 at ULKYVM

Does anyone know whether or not the CD of TSW will have any bonus tracks
on it?  The British import of the 12" single that I purchased is very
VERY poor quality.  There is an error in the Round center label on one
side and the record skips frequently.  Has anyone else had these
problems?  I think I will take it back and see if another copy does any
better.

Question of the day:  Does anyone know the name and where one can find
the song recorded by Kate on "She's Having a Baby" (which by the way is
an excellent movie).

Any Kate Parties in the Indiana-Kentucky area?

Lost in Louisville...

David Gossett
cl249613@ulkyvm.bitnet

Perfection is reality                To err is human
therefore God exists.                 To forgive is divine
---Descartes                           To moo is bovine
                                        To bleat is ovine
                                         To oink is porcine