Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax (was Re: NO!)

From: jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman)
Date: 30 Sep 89 14:05:57 GMT
Subject: Danielle Dax (was Re: NO!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu (Lucifer Maleficius)

>Really-From: Pete Hartman <bucc2!pwh@bradley.edu>
>
>the absolute WORST case of a CD having songs on it that aren't on
>the LP is _Dark Adapted Eye_ by Danielle Dax.  (count 'em) *9* songs
>(ok, so I'm doing this from memory, and may have misremembered, but
>a LOT)

Strange you should mention this.  When DAE first came out, someone
told me that the LP had 10 tracks and the CD had 19.  I bought the
CD because I would've anyway.  But just this week someone mentioned
that the LP has _12_ tracks.  I hightailed it to the record store and
sure enough, the vinyl has 12 tracks.  Have they re-released it or
something?  I remember checking the vinyl when it first came out
and I thought it had only 10.  Anybody out there got the LP to
confirm or deny this?

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Please, Al, the fat and unattractive|
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  have rights too!" -- Steve Rhodes   |