Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Random things

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 89 13:38:44 PDT
Subject: Random things

I went to Tower Concord today.  How depressing!  Nobody there even knew
that Kate has a new album coming out, let alone a release date.

Everybody who lives within reasonable distance of a Tower records store
should inquire about the album, so they might go to some trouble to find
out about it.

On the brighter side:  In the October issue of _Pulse!_ magazine, yet another
person has listed _HOL_ in his list of Desert Island Disks.  "Side two
still gives me goosebumps", says Kevin Christian of San Rafael, Calif.

Also, the Sept. 25-30 issue of _RPM Weekly_, a Canadian record newsletter,
calls TSW its Single Pick of the Week, and there's a picture of it.

That's it for now.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov