Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: More Implorings ...

From: ide!lofdahl@Sun.COM (Corey Lofdahl)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 89 10:10:41 PDT
Subject: re: More Implorings ...

bpa: Hi y'all,

bpa:    you know, I think I'm gonna call up radio stations asking they NOT
bpa: play anything new by Kate because it sucks.  Yeah, that's what I'm
bpa: gonna do...

bpa:    I'm gonna tell all my friends the new Kate single stinks, and,
bpa: and I'm gonna tell them that in fact her whole album is "unglued"
bpa: like, yeah, that other guy wrote in a previous message, and tell
bpa: 'em her voice is wretched too...yeah.
bpa: (blah, blah, blah ...)

Mr Arnold:

Please take your unwashed slovenly wretched self and climb back into
the hole you crawled out of.  There you can mutter these infantile
gibberings to yourself and not bother love-hounds.

Perhaps next spring, after we have had time to rejoice over Kate's
inspired new album, and you have had time to reflect on the malformed
thoughts of your malfunctioning mind, you may crawl out again.
Until that time, stay there CHUD-bait.

			--Corey

         "Now *these* are infantile gibberings!"