Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate T-shirts

From: portal!cup.portal.com!Classic_-_Concepts@apple.com
Date: Tue, 26-Sep-89 21:42:06 PDT
Subject: Kate T-shirts

So, o.k., my friends have been talking for awhile about how much they'd like
some Kate T-shirts and well, I'm an artist and Kate fan(atic) and think I
could do a GORGEOUS Kate-shirt (how can you lose with raw material like that!
   My question is, does anyone know what copyright laws apply to using some-
one's image on a t-shirt and if one is obligated to pay royalties, get per-
mission, etc., how does one do this?????  I'm sure I could do a shirt that
would do Kate proud, but want to go about it the right way, so any info is
appreciated.
                                                     LadyHawke