Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suzanne Vega

From: bloch%mandrill@ucsd.edu (Steve Bloch)
Date: 24 Sep 89 23:15:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Suzanne Vega
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nobody%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu

"Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uf.msc.umn.edu> mentions
>a live Suzanne Vega album that I've never heard of before.
>It is an Australian import and the title is "Suzanne Vega Live in London 1986."
>Now I'm wondering what other Suzanne Vega items may be out there?

Reading your list, I can see I've lost touch with Suzanne's output; I
only have the two albums (i.e. what you can buy without hunting).  By
the way, I haven't seen it discussed here... does everybody know where
Tom's Diner is?  My roommate says he used to frequent a Tom's Diner on
the East Side in Manhattan, a few doors away from St. Somebody's
Cathedral.  Have to check the precise location with him.

"Writers are a funny breed / I should know" -- Jane Siberry

bloch%cs@ucsd.edu