Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

YAY!

From: koeppel@porthos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 25 Sep 89 15:02:34 GMT
Subject: YAY!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, I finally got it!

And it is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set the cd-player on repeat, and just filled up a side
of a tape.... I could listen to it all day!

"The Sensual World" is _very_ interesting, and I'm
going to have to listen to it a few more times
in quiet before I can say anything about it.

"Walk Straight Down the Middle" makes me feel
exactly the way I did when I first heard Kate.
Someone played "Waking the Witch" and "Cloudbusting"
for me, and I have never been the same.
"Walk Straight Down the Middle" does the same things
to me. Makes me _amazed_ that someone can express
those things we feel so well... so perfectly!

I just can't explain how I feel when I listen to
Kate, and everything seems to fall into place.

All I can say is it feels very good!

		    jessica