Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bush bash

From: depeche@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (S. Alan Ezust)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 15:02:32 EDT
Subject: bush bash

jane smallberries writes:

>  after corresponding with devoTed hounds from both the northwest and
>  east coast, it became clear that it's time to plan for the
>  ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH.  it sounds like targeted cities so far are
>  boston and seattle, with a california site still to be determined.
>  i ofcourse, offer my humble abode for kate hysteria, but ied
>  mentioned something about hosting it in l.a. (any thoughts, andrew?).
>  carpools anyone?

Well, count me in on the one in Boston. If I can get two weeks notice
I will fly down there, by golly. So whoever is going to host it, please
send me MAIL (usenet messages take too long to arrive at this site).

--
 S. Alan Ezust aka "Depeche Modem"       depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca
 McGill University Computer Science      Disclaimer: I claim everything!