Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH

From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 11:54:13 CDT
Subject: ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH

Tracy/Jane writes:
>it became clear that it's time to plan for the ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH.
Hallelujah !
But,

>targeted cities so far are boston and seattle, with a california site
>still to be determined.

As usual, no mention of anything even remotely in the Chicagoland area.
Are there no other love-hounds in the Mid-West?  Am I really the only
Kate fan for hundreds of miles ? Surely not !

So ... are there any plans for an ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH around here ?
If there is an interest, but not a location, then I guess my apartment
could be made available.

To all love-hounds in this area... e-mail me with ideas, suggestions
(or even abuse and flames - I love them !!!)

'Till the 9th (and the Sesual World)

Ant in Chicago
uunet!motcid!marble!meadley