Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

oKTober magique

From: Michael Mendelson <mendel@cs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 89 22:30:38 -0500
Subject: oKTober magique

Greetings from the armpit of America!
jane smallberries writes:

  after corresponding with devoTed hounds from both the northwest and
  east coast, it became clear that it's time to plan for the
  ALBUM RELEASE KATE BASH.  it sounds like targeted cities so far are
  boston and seattle, with a california site still to be determined.
  i ofcourse, offer my humble abode for kate hysteria, but ied
  mentioned something about hosting it in l.a. (any thoughts, andrew?).
  carpools anyone?

Am I the only love-hound in the land-locked midwest?
Undoubtedly, there must be some interested party-parties in the
nation's third largest city.  I don't live in Chicago, but I would
really like to meet some other KT fans with interesting katephernalia,
stories, and such.  Maybe we can have one big party in Chicago
(or even Champaign, if you like), and the coastal KTers could do
a little travelling?  BTW, I'm trying to plan a trip to California
this December/Jan.  Will there be any Bush-bashes there then?

KounTing down the days to SW...

			        			.