Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE'S NEW ALBUM

From: greg@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Greg O'Rear)
Date: 20 Sep 89 17:11:24 GMT
Subject: KATE'S NEW ALBUM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@bikini.cis.ufl.edu

I just got my hands on a promo cassette of Kate's new album.  No, I'm
still at work and haven't heard it.  Here's what info I can give:

Kate Bush - "The Sensual World" - Columbia CAT 1838

Side 1: The Sensual World, Love And Anger, The Fog, Reaching Out,
Heads We're Dancing.

Side 2: Deeper Understanding, Between A Man & A Woman, Never Be Mine,
Rocket's Tail, This Woman's Work, Walk Straight Down The Middle.

(P) 1989 Novercia Overseas Ltd.  Written and produced by Kate.

A sticker on the box says "In-Store October 17!"

The cover is a black and white photo of Kate with a large flower held
to her mouth (reminiscent of "Red Rose Speedway"), with copper-colored
lettering ("The Sensual World * Kate Bush").

Until I get home with it, more I cannot say.  There are no liner notes
with this promo.
--

Greg O'Rear
University of Florida