Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on MTV

From: Steve Schonberger <microsoft!stevesc@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 89 14:42:28 PDT
Subject: Kate on MTV

I talked with Kari Haug this weekend, and she told me that she saw Kate's
new video ("The Sensual World") on MTV Friday evening.  Her description
was not all that informative though, unfortunately.  She sounded like the
early interview Kate in describing it, "absolutely wonderful."  She said
more in describing it to me, but the main thing I remember her saying is
that she'll have to watch it a few more times before she can describe it
well.  She was so stunned to see it on MTV that she didn't make an effort
to notice all the details for later description.

Just to save everyone from wasting hours in front of MTV trying to see it
yourselves, she saw it on European MTV (in Norway to be exact).  No need
to watch unless you have European MTV available to you (no problem if you
are in Europe, fat chance in the U.S., I don't know about elsewhere).

--
	Steve Schonberger	microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
	"Working under pressure is the sugar that we crave"  -- A. Lamb

(Any trashed headers or duplicate posting is probably this site's
fault; it doesn't handle postings to Love-Hounds very well.)