Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Some similar music

From: Mark Anderson <manderso@ugly.cs.ubc.ca>
Date: 12 Sep 89 23:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Some similar music

Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu> writes:
>In fact, they admit freely that her, Peter and some others I can't remember
>are/were big-time influences on their music.

This calls to mind an interview with Sarah MacLoughlin* I heard on the radio
a few weeks ago.  The interviewer asked her what her musical influences were.
She replied that her earlier influences had been "tons of classical music",
and "later on, of course, Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, Cocteau Twins..."
--
Mark                                                 *Spelling doesn't count!