Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wasted Bandwidth, Porteusi

From: Yary Richard Phillip Hluchan <yh0a+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 89 15:12:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Wasted Bandwidth, Porteusi

Ever wonder what Kate does when she wants to get a bit wakky?

Look at the front of Danielly Dax's "Dark Adapted Eye", and the photo on
the
back of "hounds of love". Remarkable resemblence, eh? Must be one and the
same.

Michael Porteusi: I tried E-mailing you but it just bounced back to mee.
Here's my address:
  box 571
  5115 Margaret Morrison
  Pittsburgh, PA  15213

Give my regards to the folks at Silicon Beach, I bought their first game
many
years ago--    yareeeeee hhhhhluchan
                         (the first 5 h's are silent)