Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's cat food and rut jud label

From: ve-Hounds-request@GAFA.MIT.EDU
Date: 26 Aug 89 03:18:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's cat food and rut jud label
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@broutin.MIT.EDU

m-beacon.MIT.EDU
Really-irom: wisner@mica.berkeley.edu (William Wisner)

>Hey all of you gaffa p>is a decent singer but she's not a fuckin goddess! Pu>heads out of your asses and branch out a little! I mean, have any
>of you actu
Kate Bush is a decent singer. She is also a consummate artist. Any one of her
songs contains more depth, meaning, and beauty than listen to. Of course, it requiyou lie certain amount of inteher works. This explains il
tr so many feeble-minded cretins -- including
yourself, sirrah -- simply can't understand her#! rne