Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reich

From: Michael Mendelson <mendel@cs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 89 00:16:01 -0500
Subject: Reich

I do not know the details, and this is second-hand information,
but apparently, sometime last week, the Canadian news show
"As It Happens" did a piece on a scientist (I don't know from where
or who) who, using Reichian Cloudbusting-based methods, has achieved
a rain-inducing machine which (he claims) works with 80% reliability.
Did anyone else hear about this?  I'm sure we'd all be interested in
details given the recent revival of interest in the Organon discussion.
			        			.