Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Videos....

From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: 18 Aug 89 12:43:27 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Videos....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

>Really-From: robinson@frith.egr.msu.edu (Robinson)
>
>Somebody I knew once had a video of a bunch of Kate Bush videos.  I do
>believe the tape was called "The Whole Story".  Does anyone know where I
>can get this tape????

Better video stores everywhere have it, for rental anyway.  You could
try Tower Records for purchase, or other far-out record stores.  I don't
know the Michigan scene too well, as you may guess, so I can't be more
specific, but it _is_ widely available.  Also available for rental usually
is "Kate Bush Live At Hammersmith Odeon" which is worth seeing at least
once, for the sheer novelty value, if nothing else...  (Please, NO
FLAMES!  OR I DUST YOUR ASS, GOT ME?)

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I think quotes are very dangerous   |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  things."  -- Kate Bush              |