Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Orgonon

From: jw@math.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 89 16:52:23 EDT
Subject: Orgonon

Sounds as though some people are thinking of making a trip to Orgonon.
If so, let me know. I will be in New Hampshire next year and fancy a
trip to Maine. But I have already seen a genuine Reichian orgone
accumulator, at a museum in Wien this summer. (Yes, I got back from
Europe only yesterday.) The exhibition, called "Wunderblock", was
assembled for the 50th anniversary of Freud's death. The orgone device
looked like a wooden box with a metal lining, and looked none too
cosy, being on the small side for an adult.

nice to be getting love-hounds again

Julian