Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Kick Inside & Moving

From: Steve <Waltman.Henr@Xerox.COM>
Date: 15 Aug 89 10:50:04 EDT (Tuesday)
Subject: Re: The Kick Inside & Moving

Mark Anderson writes:

>lo and behold they had the UK import version of _TKI_ -- for $30!
>(about $25 US).  Before I splurge, would someone
>tell me if this is a complete rip-off?

30 bucks??? OUCH!  Granted, when I've gone CD shopping on occasional trips
to Canada, I thought their prices were high, even taking into account the
U.S./Canadian exchange rate. But I payed less than half that price (in U.S.
funds) for my own import copy of _TKI_! This was from a store here in
Rochester (New York) whose prices tend to run a couple bucks more than the
general going price for CDs (but they have a great selection of alot of new
music that you can't really find anywhere else in town). It took them
awhile to get me a copy, but they finally came through.
So don't pay the big bucks for it!

Steve
<Waltman.Henr@Xerox.COM>