Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

L'baiser de Enfant

From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 89 09:33:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: L'baiser de Enfant

First off, I don't speak French, and the actual spelling is about 700
miles from me (at least my copy is), so no flames on the spelling, please.
My question is about the Singles File.  I picked it up used (gasps of
amazement) for $20 (more gasps) and always thought I had the entire thing
until IED mentioned that there were 13 records in it, and I only have 12.
So I've had a friend at home (I'm in Maryland, the File's in Pittsburg)
look up differences between the lyrics booklet and the records, and she
foudn that the above named song is missing!  Surprisingly, JUST THAT SONG.
So, is the other side an instrumental, or are the lyrics misprinted, or
what?  And, of course, can that 7" be picked up anywhere?

Many thanks,
Randy Smith
rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu