Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Orgonon

From: Lazlo Nibble <csbrkaac@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 89 02:17:04 MDT
Subject: Orgonon

Since there's been a lot of "Cloudbusting" talk in the group lately, I
thought I'd pass along the address for the Wilhelm Reich Museum, which
is open during the summer months on Reich's old Orgonon estate.  Info
courtesy of the book "Weird, Wonderful America".

	Wilhelm Reich Museum
	Orgonon
	Rangley, ME 04970
	(207) 864-3443

	Hours: July-Aug: Tue-Fri 10AM-5PM, Sat-Sun 1-5PM
	       Sept: Sun only, 1-5PM
	Admission: Free
	Getting There: Rangeley, in the northwestern part of the state,
	       can be reached by taking Hwy. 4 N. from US Hwy. 2.

They mention that Reich's workshops are displayed intact, and that there's
some hardware on display including something the book calls a "Stormbuster".
Take that as you may.  Hope some Love-Hounds can make a pilgrimage and
report back . . . sounds like an interesting place even without the KaTe
connection.

                                                Lazlo (csbrkaac@ariel.unm.edu)
"We bailed early.  Something came down.  Somebody died."