Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Michael Portuesi

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 89 19:29:26 PDT
Subject: To Michael Portuesi

I couldn't get through to Michael Portuesi by e-mail.  Sorry, folks.

Mike,
     I didn't check the Tower on Columbus Street, but the one at
Stonestown Galleria had four copies of Homeground last weekend.
I was at Berkeley yesterday; they were all out.  Concord, San Mateo,
Mountain View, and Campbell all had it recently.  For those locations
with a Tower Books adjacent, Homeground is kept in the bookstore's
magazine rack.
	BTW, would you know of a good e-mail path from me to you?
The one your message came to me on was very long and complicated.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov