Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: misKellaneous Topics

From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: 6 Aug 89 21:06:21 GMT
Subject: Re: misKellaneous Topics
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

In article <8908050417.AA23181@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
>
>> And now, another editorial comment: The SENSUAL world??? Gag, Barf,
>> Ack!!!  (this is in aggreement)..............
>
>Well, you're both hoseheads.  I think the title is wonderful!  I can
>just see the cover of the album now!  It will be just like the cover of the
>"Sat in Your Lap" single.  Kate will be holding a globe in her hands
>-- only this time the globe will be mutated into the shape of a giant
>dildo.  It'll be great!  A Sensual World!

Much as I appreciate Mr. Ezust's support, I have to admit that |>oug
has made me see the light.  If the album does indeed sport a cover
even 1/10th as imaginative as this, then I will instantly relent and
admit that "The Sensual World" is a great album title.  However, I
have a feeling that it ain't gonna be quite the way our Humble
Pseudo-Moderator describes it.  (Hey, does anybody out there look
remotely like Kate Bush?  We could do a photo shoot, with this very
idea and then paste it over all the copies of the rekkid and SEE-DEE
that we find in the rekkid stores!  Bravo, |>oug!

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I think quotes are very dangerous   |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  things."  -- Kate Bush              |