Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground is available here

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 89 20:20:54 PDT
Subject: Homeground is available here

I happen to have been in several of the Bay Area's Tower Record
stores over the past week, and every one of them had a few
(typically two or three) copies of Homeground in the magazine rack.
Presumably Towers in other parts of the country also have it.
So it's still possible for you Love-Hounds who aren't subscribers
to get the latest issue, if you want it.

If you live in the Bay Area and want more information, e-mail me.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov