Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Barbara Bush: Kate fan on the sly?

From: jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman)
Date: 4 Aug 89 19:47:39 GMT
Subject: Barbara Bush: Kate fan on the sly?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

This just in.  Barbara Bush, wife of President Of The United States
George "The Enforcer" Bush is actually a secret fan of what we here at
Gaffa HQ now suspect to be her LONG LOST NIECE... none other than Britain's
sultan of song, princess of piano, bellatrix of ballads and otherwise
Notorious Pop Figure KATE BUSH.  This information is gleaned from SPY
Magazine, August 1989 issue, page 27.

A LITTLE LITERACY IS A DANGEROUS THING
   Barbara Bush on Her Fight Against Illiteracy: "I always loved to read...
As I grew older, I loved _any_ book written by Emily Bronte."
   A Complete Catalog Of Emily Bronte's Novels: _Wuthering_Heights_.
   The First Lady's Other Favorite Emily Bronte Books, According to the
First Lady's Spokeswoman: _Jane_Eyre_.                        - Joe Mastrianni

So, as you can see, it is clearly the awesome inspiration of what we now
suspect to be Kate's AUNTIE BARBARA that provided the initial impetus for
"Little Katie" (as Auntie Barbara no doubt referred to her) to write that
number one pop sensation, propelling her on her way to Fame and Fortune.

Remember, LOVE-HOUNDS: We call 'em the way we see 'em, and if we don't see
'em, we make 'em up.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I think quotes are very dangerous   |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  things."  -- Kate Bush              |