Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Drukman and vitriol

From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: 1 Aug 89 00:02:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Drukman and vitriol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

In article <8905010637.AA12403@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: William Tsun-Yuk Hsu <hsu@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu>
>>Love-Hounds was a bit too wimpy for their high-octane vitriol.
>
>Oh bullkaka, Drukman. Vitriol was only a part of the whole mess.
>Hofmann and Wicinski (and many of the original gaffa-ites) left
>because of the Trowbridge affair and people screaming to other
>people's bosses, and you were fully aware of the sordid little
>details.

Yeah, I was fully aware.  You presumably weren't, as you missed the
incredibly exciting pun in my message.  It's there, if you remember
the quote that was largely responsible for getting them axed.  I won't
trouble the easily-troubled by repeating it.  Anyway, the original
poster merely wanted to know where those two charming and delightful
fellows could be reached, not their entire life stories.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Everybody has hopes, dreams!"        |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  | "No, Nothing!  Not even dreams!"      |