Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HOMEGROUND address

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 89 14:27:09 EDT
Subject: Re: HOMEGROUND address
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

This is the address for Homeground:

     Homeground
     P.O. Box 176
     Orpington
     Kent BR5 3NA
     England

The last time I checked, a one year airmail subscription to the US was
10 Pounds, 30 Pence.  They prefer payment in Pounds.  If this is
difficult for you, they will take U.S. cash.  (I don't know about
checks on a US bank -- I doubt it.)  If you send U.S. cash, be sure to
get the exchange rate right, and be sure to add 10% to cover
Homeground's conversion costs.

For those who don't already know, *Homeground* is the definitive Kate
Bush fanzine.

"Quotes are dangerous",