Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ObsKuriTies 2

From: claris!wombat@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Scott Lindsey)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 89 12:25:49 PDT
Subject: ObsKuriTies 2

>   To: Love-Hounds
>   From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
>   Subject: Thankyou notes; mailbag

	In the meantime, anyone who may by now have managed to dig up
   some of those 22 demo-tracks (entirely on their own, of course) is
   encouraged to discuss them in Love-Hounds. Any comments or observations
   about these early songs stand a good chance of providing grist for
   the Love-Hounds Discussion-Mill.

Well, I've barely had time to even begin to digest this stuff, but one thing
I noted (nitpick) is that "Kashka" and "Oh! To be in Love" appear to be
switched.

Now I just have to riff through the archives & dig up the posted
lyrics...

Scott Lindsey     |"Cold and misty morning. I heard a warning borne in the air
Claris Corp.      |    About an age of power when no one had an hour to spare"
ames!claris!wombat| DISCLAIMER: These are not the opinions of Claris, Apple,
wombat@claris.com |    StyleWare, the author, or anyone else living or dead.