Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Note to Tracy Roberts

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 89 14:48 PDT
Subject: Note to Tracy Roberts

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick (IED)

     IED has been unable to reach Tracy Roberts directly, so
must forward this note to her through Love-Hounds.

 From: Andrew Marvick
 To: Tracy Roberts
 Subject: Info requested

 Hi, Tracy.
     I can't say whether I can come or not for sure, but I'd
like to join your party, rather than host yet another at my
place.
     I will try to make it. What time does it start? And could
you give me directions? If I can come, I'll be going up 5, then
turning off to go west to Gilroy and on to Santa Cruz. Isn't that
right? Then what? Your address? Phone number?
     If I am able to make it, I could bring along a laser-disk
player, so those who wanted could see Kate's official videos
in the highest quality. Also a few other odds and ends of interest.
     I'm looking forward to your reply, Tracy, and thanks
_very_ much for undertaking the task of hosting a party!

-- Andy Marvick