Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

	Take I90 to exit 17 (seventeen).  Be in the right lane of the off-ramp,
but as it merges at a set of lights (Washington & Galen Streets) move into the
middle lane.  If you're in the left lane you'll head back onto I90 and if
you're in the right lane you'll head out to Watertown.  Go through the lights
and take the ramp on the left of the street.  This will loop you around the
Sheraton Hotel that straddles I90.  There's another I90 off-ramp merge, and
then a set of lights.  Get into the right lane and take the right turn at the
lights.  This is CENTRE STREET.