Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Worship (was The Ninth Wave - Yet more KonTroversy)

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 14 Jul 89 03:39:13 GMT
Subject: Worship (was The Ninth Wave - Yet more KonTroversy)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@csd4.milw.wisc.edu

>Now for a real controversial question: Why do people on this net worship
>this woman. I'll grant that she writes interesting music and poetry, and
>that she is attractive, but seriously, why all the dedication?
>-----
>kurtzman@pollux.usc.edu          "Make no mistake when mystiquing a make"
>                                                       -- Maggie Roche

I don't think it's worship, it's just another thing that many of us
have in common, I really -REALLY (like my discriptions??? :-) enjoy her
music, I wonder what they are about. I am sure many others wonder also,
thus this wonderful gift to netkind, a discussion base just about KT. I
only personally (as in walking up and saying hi) know about 3 people
who like KT, I like reading all about her and her works. But worship?
Naah, how about extreme interest.

-Dave datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu