Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas parties

From: John Precedo <jp@doc.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: 13 Jul 89 16:38:34 GMT
Subject: KaTemas parties
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jp@doc.imperial.ac.uk
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Hi!

Since everybody out there is going on about KaTemas parties, I'd like to
know if anyone is planning one this side of the water? I suppose all you
damn Yankees are allow to enjoy KaTe's music as much as the rest of us, but
she IS British you know! (oh yeah, mustn't forget the  :-) )

And if nobody's thought of one yet, get cracking! How about somewhere in the
London area?  (I'd like to oblige, but I don't think my mother would
approve! 8-) )

Regards, and happy KaTemas to you all
	from
	John.

John Precedo		|			|JANET: jp@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk
Department of Computing,|			-------------------------------
Huxley Building,	|"Your mother was a hampster...I fart in your general
Imperial College,	|direction...I wave my private parts at your aunt!"
London SW7 2BZ		|   the French - Monty Pyton's Quest for the Holy Grail
    DISCLAIMER : All the above drivel is mine. Only the facts have been
			changed to protect the guilty.