Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new fan

From: dsacg1!discg1!izslr03@cis.ohio-state.edu (thomas coleman)
Date: 10 Jul 89 19:46:28 GMT
Subject: new fan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

and going back and listening to Pat Benatar sing Wuthering Heights,
my curiosity got the best of me (it still does that now and then,
thank goodness.) My choice, basically at random, was to purchase
The Dreaming. I find it enthralling.
     Thankyou for piqueing my interest, Love-Hounds! As my budget
allows, (or my desire overcomes such constraints), I will wish to
try others. Any suggestions for an album that shows KT in a contrasting
style or mood? Also, I dont have access to the archives, as far as
I know- who else has done covers of her material? Excuse my ignorance,
please.

Tom Coleman

P.S> Dont think e-mail works to this location.