Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katemas on the east coast????

From: bicker@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (The Resource, Poet of Quality)
Date: 10 Jul 89 17:56:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Katemas on the east coast????
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Jul.10.09.54.58.1989.5650@porthos.rutgers.edu>
			koeppel@PORTHOS.RUTGERS.EDU (jessica) writes:
 => There has been much discussion about a west coast Katemas,
 => but what about an East coast celebration???? It's impossible
 => for me to make it out to LA, (Sorry Andy, I'd love to be there
 => but I can't do it!) so what are we eastern love-hounds going to
 => do???

We really should do something!  I'd volunteer to arrange it but I
really don't have the facilities for more than a dozen or so laddies
and lasses sipping tea.  (New carpeting, new house, get the picture?)
If people are interested in just getting together to listen to tunes,
watch vids, and maybe partake of a sedate potluck BBQ, let me know.

Signing off from the heart of central New Jersey...

--
/kohn/brian.c          AT&T Bell Laboratories Quality Technology Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality  UUCP: att!hoqax!bicker (bicker@hoqax.UUCP)